Vehicle Testing and
Vehicle handling testing:
- Tread separation event tests
- Roll propensity tests
- Steering robot available for testing where high precision steering is required
To see a list of vehicles that we've tested, click here.
To inquire about performing a test, contact us here.
- Recent tests include automated steer-tripped rollover tests of six vehicles
To view footage of rollover tests, click here.
To view a list of our technical publications, click here.
Accident reconstruction services offered in the following areas:
- Single-vehicle rollover accidents
- Single- and multi-vehicle collisions
- Collision velocity change and crush energy analysis
- Accident vehicle inspection and documentation
- Crash site inspection and 3D roadway mapping
- Evidence preservation
- Evidence reconstruction using Photogrammetry
- 3D modeling of accident vehicles including collision damage and roof crush
- Certified download and analysis of airbag control module data
- Computer simulation of vehicle handling and collision events.
Offering vehicle dynamics expertise in:
- Tire failures, with an emphasis on tread separations
- Yaw stability, with an emphasis on tire failures and ESC
- Roll stability and ESC
Safety Engineering & Forensic Analysis, Inc.